Think provides print solutions and are situated in Warwick and very near to Leamington Spa. They specialise in the design, print and execution of commercial and digital print related media. Think provide services to businesses in Warwick, Worcester, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, and throughout the UK.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Environmental Control through the Environmental Management System. They are committed to ensure the protection of the local and global environment. The importance of Earth and Think’s interaction with it, is fully embedded in their and their employees’ culture, including prevention of pollution and continuous improvement by constant review. Think is committed to minimising the impacts of their activities, products and services to meet and exceed the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
As Policy, Think as a business will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding their field of operation and other requirements to which Think subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and activities.
- Commit to the route of continuous improvement and best use of management resources with regard to quality issues.
- Create environmental objectives through continual review of their environmental aspects.
- Communicate their environmental objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the Company and to any relevant interested parties.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and sub-contractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects and activities.
- To prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise consumption of resources.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees using AIF, Associates, and others who come into contact with their work
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact on the local and global environment.
- Educate, train and motivate their staff to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to their business goals.
- Ensure they deliver good quality, defect free products in a timely manner.
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology.
Think are partnered with Ecologi to support a social enterprise helping to plant millions of
trees around the world.
Think also aim to have total involvement and the understanding of all the staff through the
implementation of a documented environmental and quality management and information
system, meeting the ISO 14001: 2015 standard.