We’re looking for a web developer and WordPress expert to join our team.
We are primarily a WordPress house, with most of our sites being produced on the WordPress platform. The main focus of your role will be to take visuals from our designers and build these into standards based, responsive sites. You will be working with our Senior Designer and the design team based at our Stratford upon Avon studio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- • Converting our designers visuals into brilliant, standards based websites
- • Updating and pushing forward the development of our own website
- • Managing and maintaining our portfolio of client sites
- • Working with the design team to develop and improve the offer and range of services and products
- • Building email newsletter/e-shots and integrating with Campaign Monitor
Nice to have:
- • Knowledge of LemonStand or other e-commerce platforms
- • Knowledge of the Adobe Suite would be an advantage
- • Know your way around WordPress (obviously)
- • You will love what you do and stay up to date with the latest best practice and advances
We’re a small, enthusiastic team, with a growing website portfolio. The design and digital studio works tightly with our print studio that has been supporting local and national businesses with quality design and print for over 25 years.
Dependant on experience
Send us your CV and covering letter with salary expectations, along with a portfolio and links to your work.
Post: Ben Brooks. Think Design and Print, 1 Windsor Court, Windsor Street, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6LF
No Agencies please